Thursday, July 21, 2011

Design Inspiration

When inspiration and creativity merge, wonderful things are created. Shower Caps by Je’Mere is a product that I created to protect hair while showering. During the fall of 2007, when my cheap plastic shower cap wouldn’t cover my frequently changing hair styles, my creative juices began to flow. Once the prototype was done, the next step was to select patterns and colors that worked well together. For inspiration, I began thumbing through numerous fashion magazines. Below you will find the magazine tear sheets (the inspiration) and the finished shower cap image. I used fashion trends and incorporated them into each shower cap. Details such as the trim, animal prints, and solid colors have been skillfully paired to reflect the latest trends in fashion in both the reversible and non-reversible shower caps.

Click below to view more design inspirations...








©Je’Mere

No comments:

Post a Comment