Friday, June 1, 2012

Eye on colors: Spring/Summer 2012



In creating our Spring/Summer collection, I took my inspiration from a photo that caught my eye while browsing online. It wasn't because my favorite singer Beyonce was wearing the colors but it was the way she paired the colors together that gave me the inspiration for a shower cap.

Turquoise being one of my favorite colors pairs nicely with purple but can seem too dark for summer. However, when the two colors are accessorized with gold can add a touch of sparkle and glam!





Pantone colors of the year: Tangerine Tango & Solar Power


The second color of our Spring/Summer shower cap collection came from the 2012 Pantone colors of the year, Tangerine Tango and Solar Power. The two colors simply known as orange and yellow can add a burst of color to any bathroom. Follow the trends without breaking the bank or making a major overhaul to your bathroom by simply accessorizing your bathroom with a Shower Cap by Je’Mere.

We want to hear from you! Tell us, what’s your favorite color of the season.


//Je’Mere


Photos of Beyonce are from Beyonce's Tumbler

No comments:

Post a Comment